For further information, please contact:
For the Gosport area email Team Manager Caroline Woods: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Southsea area, email Team Manager Carina Hutton: email@example.com
Southsea & Gosport
We place the individual at the centre of their support and are supported by a team of highly trained specialist staff, motivated on delivering a quality service. Support is co-produced between staff, people and their support networks (where appropriate). Our Registered Care Homes complies with CQC guidelines and regulations. The team at the Registered Care Homes can support people with:
- Accessing primary health care including registering with a local GP.
- Daily living skills, including budgeting and cooking.
- Healthy living and self-medicating.
- Accessing employment, education or local training courses.
- Accessing a range of local services, such as the Community Mental Health Team.
- Advocacy and welfare benefits.
Our aim is to support people on their road to recovery and to help people build independence, confidence and skills to move onto more independent living. We want people to live in a climate of respect, individual belief and choice. Everything we do is client centred, therefore we will offer people using the service the support they want, ensuring that people have all the relevant information to make choices about their preferences, needs and goals.