Supported LivingOTHER SERVICES
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: 02392 480682
YOU is committed to a person centred, co-produced service, working together with people to make sure they are receiving the service they want. People are included in every aspect of living at one of our supported living services. For example, recruiting new staff, how people receive support, to making decisions about the building, such as decorating, throwing parties and activities. YOU want people to have control of their lives and YOU are here to help people achieve that. Support Living Services can offer:
- 24/7 support when needed.
- Respite for carers.
- Personal care, medication and health appointments.
- Cleaning, cooking and laundry.
- Companionship, leisure and everyday activities.
- Finance, budgeting and benefits.
- Learning new skills.