YOU: a family, creatively empowering people to thrive in their communities
Our vision is for everyone to have the tools and resources they need for their journey towards the life they want.
In 2021/2022 our services below received and assessed:
- Young Lives 108 referrals
- PARAGON 6093 referrals
- YOU Counselling Centres 1,719 referrals
- Advice Portsmouth 9,461 referrals
- SAIL/Enablement 1,920
- Learning Disabilities 279
- Social prescribing (including Health coaches/care coordinators and social prescribing but not including vaccination clinics) 1,142
- Cycling Without Age 81
- Dorset Intervention and Prevention Services 2,843
- Mental Health 22
Our Dragonfly Service trained 512 Champions
• YOU received accreditation to ISO27001, the best practice international standard for information security management
• YOU’s registered care homes and domiciliary care services retained CQC “Good” Ratings across the board
How does our work change lives?
- People with a learning disability live independent lives under their control
- Women, men, and children surviving domestic abuse and hidden violence take back control of their lives, living safely and free from fear
- Young vulnerable people develop to become independent citizens
- People with mental ill health develop new meaning and purpose in their life as they grow beyond the impact of their illness
- People live free of debt, maximising their incomes, with the certainty of a roof over their heads
- People enrich their lives, health, and wellbeing through new interests and connections in their communities
- People feel good about their lives, free from stress and worry
Care Quality Commission
Our Registered Care Homes, for people with enduring ill mental health and learning disabilities, and domiciliary care in the community are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
This means that they regularly inspect our help and support, writing a full report on the quality of each of our services. All reports can be found on our website and we have a “Good” rating across all our work.