Single Point of Contact (SPOC) PartnerVIEW OTHER VACANCIES
Salary: £19,401 per annum pro rata
Contract Type: Permanent, Part Time
To Start: As soon as possible
YOU is a registered charity that has been providing care, support and advice for over 30 years to vulnerable people across the South Coast (Hampshire, Dorset, Isle of Wight and West Sussex) giving them the tools and resources they need to live independent, secure and valued lives.
The appointed SPOC Partner will:
- Be a skilled and experienced administrator
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office and feel confident in updating social media
- Have experience of inputting to a case management system and the ability to assist the manager in writing and running reports, when required
- Have experience of working in a front line or social care service
- Have the ability to stay calm when talking to a person in crisis
- Be confident in advising/signposting professionals who call the SPOC
- Be a positive ambassador for You First
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a dedicated and established team working across the county of Dorset. The You First SPOC Partner will provide a full administrative and data collection service along with the opportunity to support the wider team with the delivery of the service. This exciting role enables a skilled administrator to build on their support skills with tasks such as attending court, preparing rooms for training, being a co-facilitator delivering training and supporting clients into refuge.
The successful SPOC Partner candidate will support the delivery of the integrated service and be the first point of contract for clients, professionals and others via phone, email and social media. Your accuracy and attention to detail means that you will accurately input information to the case management system and allocate work to colleagues. You will manage the on-line case management system which informs our contractual and stakeholder reporting requirements.
We are looking for a person who wants to be part of a successful team, working together to achieve positive outcomes with women, men and children experiencing domestic abuse, sexual violence and/or stalking. You will be flexible in your approach and, when required and agreed, be able to flex your working hours to meet the needs of the people we work with. You will be able to use your initiative to resolve routine queries and feel confident in working alone. Your skills will enable you to develop, maintain and review effective administrative systems and support your colleagues by making appointments and directing tasks effectively via the on-line case management system.
- You will excel at working with managers to write and send out timely, interesting and informative communication and campaign information across a wide range of media.
- You will research and hold information about venues, availability and locations and be able to book rooms, print materials and speak with clients to update them on group start dates. You may at times, support by directly delivering groups, drop-ins and be a support buddy at court for clients.
- You will be able to work well in a busy service and under pressure. You will enjoy being part of a wonderful supportive team who take time for each other and the clients we work with.
YOU has a strong value base, striving to be person-centred, innovative, trustworthy, can-do and excellent at all times, so it is important that you are as passionate about these principles as we are.
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
- Competitive rates of pay and paid travel time, including a higher mileage rate for car sharing.
- Enhanced annual leave entitlements, with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday.
- Matched pension scheme contributions, plus Death in Service Benefit and salary sacrifice options.
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave.
- Excellent and professionally certified training, as well as access to fully-funded apprenticeship programmes.
- Real opportunities to develop in your profession.
- Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- Everything you need to carry out your role free of charge, which may include a mobile phone, safety equipment and other necessary technology, a uniform where applicable, and of course a nice cup of tea or coffee throughout your day!
- Access to discounts across lots of your favourite stores and online shopping sites, as well as discounted bus travel on the First bus network.
- A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility.
- The chance to work with amazing people.
How to Apply
If this sounds like your ideal role, we’re keen to hear from you as soon as possible! Please click ‘Apply’ to forward your details on to us; please be sure to include a copy of your CV containing your name, email address and a contact telephone number. The manager, Katie Bielec, will assess your suitability for the post and may then send a couple of additional questions for you to answer. If you are successfully screened you will then be invited for an assessment and interview. We will recruit the first suitable applicant, so please don’t delay, apply today!