We work to support and empower young people to make great decisions for themselves. We are passionate about working in our communities, with people that care, and together we can offer the best support and housing for young people.
More than just a fun day out
Lauchpads are more than just a fun day out, as we help people develop and improve their independence skills by:
- Accessing public transport
- Managing money (ie paying for activities/refreshments)
- Achieving personal aspirations
- Choosing and experiencing new things
- Pursuing an active and healthy lifestyle
People can choose a range of activities that suit them, and we will encourage them to try new things, including: dance, drama, swimming, bowling, gym, walking, and more. Our aim is to support people to have control of their lives and to enable them to make informed choices which help them to be active citizens in their community.