How we work
We deliver registered care to the people who we support so our homes are monitored, regulated, and inspected by the CQC.
We take time to get to know a person, talk about what they want, and then together develop a plan that keeps them at the centre of all we do. We focus on their strengths and goals, advocating when needed, ensuring their voices are heard, keeping their wishes to live the life they want as everyone’s focus.
Depending upon where you live, our work together may focus on:
- Support with medications and health appointments
- Maintaining your licence and being a good neighbour
- Substance reduction and maintaining good physical health
- Safety advice
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Independent living skills
- Linking with social groups and activities
- Helping you build resilience
Central to our approach is the desire to help people live a good life, whatever that means to each individual.
Mental Health and Wellbeing support
To access the support and care within the registered care homes, you can be referred by your social worker or community mental health nurse. Placements for care and accommodation are funded by Health and/or Social Care, so you will need to be supported by secondary care services to access the registered care homes.