How we work
We deliver registered care to the people we support so our homes are monitored, regulated, and inspected by the CQC.
All our staff take time to get to know a person, talk about what they want, and then together develop a plan that keeps them at the centre of all we do. Our focus is on their strengths and goals, advocating when needed, ensuring their voices are heard, keeping their wishes to live the life they want as everyone’s focus.
Depending upon where you live, our work together may focus on:
- Support with medications and health appointments
- Maintaining your licence and being a good neighbour
- Substance reduction and maintaining good physical health
- Safety advice
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Independent living skills
- Linking with social groups and activities
- Helping you build resilience
Central to our approach is the desire to help people live a good life, whatever that means to each individual.
At all our residences aim to make a positive place to clal home. We aim to create a safe environment where people can thrive.
Our objectives are:
- To promote independence and personal development for each individual
- To develop relationships within the community and to encourage tenants to take a fulfilling role in society
- To support people in their personal aspirations and encourage new experiences and achievements
- To support people to have control of their lives and to enable them to make informed choices
- To provide the support to enable people to be as independent as possible in all areas of their lives
- To ensure personal care is carried out with dignity and respect and is individually tailored to meet the needs of the individual
- To promote the concept of ordinary life principles and to ensure that all people are encouraged to contribute to their own wishes, and these are acted upon
- To ensure the rights of people are upheld and to ensure no one suffers any forms of discrimination
Mental Health and Wellbeing support
To access the support and care within the registered care homes, you can be referred by your social worker or community mental health nurse. Placements for care and accommodation are funded by Health and/or Social Care, so you will need to be supported by secondary care services to access the registered care homes.
Registered Manager: Steve Almond
Registered Manager: Ismail Ozogul
Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO5 3JR (023) 9229 4414
Registered Manager: Jamie Alexander Michael Mosquito
18 Warnford Close, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 3RT (023) 9260 1533
Registered Manager: Caroline Jane Woods