Support and Enablement Services
We offer three types of care and support to meet everyone’s needs:
- Homecare/Support at Home – personal care, support with budgeting, housing, social and leisure activities, daily living activities, emotional and behavioural support
- Community-Based Support – small groups of people are supported to access relevant volunteering, occupational, social, and leisure activities in your community
- Enablement – time-limited support to learn a new skill in your home or community based on your goals and what you want to achieve
In 2021 Hampshire County Council awarded us a 5-year contract to manage their Support and Enablement Services. It covers the:
- New Forest
- Hedge End
- Hayling Island
By working alongside our clients, we can help you achieve your goals. And as partners, we make sure you get the right type of support that you need.
We provide services that include personal care, a variety of skill development and occupational, social, and leisure activities.
We work closely with clients to create person-centered care and support plans. Because of this, our approach is holistic. This develops people’s strengths and goals, helping them to become more independent and live the life they want.
This grant allows us to work with people over 18 who are referred through the Council and who may have:
- physical and/or learning disabilities
- mental health challenges
- substance misuse issues
- Autism Spectrum Conditions
“One of my supports is great fun to be with. Their interests include pantomimes (which they are given to talking about at any time of the year!) musicals and many different types of music, including nursery rhymes. Supporting them is a pleasure and it really is a case in this job that you get out of it what you put in to it. Also go into it with an open mind and a willingness to learn!