We have recently had our funding extended for the Domestic Violence and Abuse Health project at Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital following a successful pilot project. Thank you to the OPCC and MOJ for recognising this important project and extending our...
Apprentice Debt Adviser
Advice Portsmouth provides free, independent, impartial and confidential advice to people living in Portsmouth.
- GCSE English and Maths Level 4 (Grade C) or above
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to use a case management system and write well structured case notes
- Communicates clearly, politely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent team working skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to deal with clients tactfully and sensitively
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent active listening skills
- Good knowledge of the local Portsmouth community and the resources available to people
What I do/do with others
- I deal professionally with all enquiries from team members and clients.
The Debt Adviser will work with team members and clients of Advice Portsmouth and VIVID Tenants to deliver the Purpose:
“Give me the right advice and appropriate support to help me solve my problem”
The Apprentice Debt Adviser helps people in Portsmouth & those PCC Residents who live in Leigh Park and Wecock Farm to solve their problems. This is a client facing role which also works alongside the Debt Relief Order Intermediaries to help VIVID Tenants who have been referred for assistance for Debt Relief Order and Bankruptcy applications.
YOU is a registered charity that has been providing care, support and advice for over 30 years to vulnerable people across Hampshire, Dorset, IOW, Somerset and West Sussex giving them the tools and resources they need to live independent, secure and valued lives. This is only possible with the support of our amazing staff, relief workers and volunteers who give their time, skills, experience, innovation and passion for the work they do and the amazing people they work with.
YOU has a strong value base, striving to be person-centred, innovative, trustworthy, can-do and excellent at all times, so it is important that you are as passionate about these principles as we are. If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, we’re keen to hear from you as soon as possible! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you include your name, and a contact telephone number. We will then be in contact to discuss the opportunity further with you.