We have recently had our funding extended for the Domestic Violence and Abuse Health project at Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital following a successful pilot project. Thank you to the OPCC and MOJ for recognising this important project and extending our...
Bank Support Worker – Disabilities
Are you looking for a rewarding job over summer and maybe beyond? What about a role working in the care sector? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
£10.35 - £12.84 per hour
Able to work a variety of shifts, which could include daytime and evening shifts, weekends and bank holidays and some sleep-ins
Some experience of working in a similar support role would be advantageous
Are you looking for a rewarding job over summer and maybe beyond? What about a role working in the care sector? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our team make a real difference in people's lives. Our staff support clients to go out for meals or a cup of coffee and even go on the odd shopping trip. How often do you get to do all of these fun things in a day job?
We also assist clients to find work or volunteering opportunities, access education at local colleges, get involved in community events, as well as helping with budgeting support, some aspects of personal care, cooking and cleaning and maintaining a home.
The role of a Bank Support Worker is very flexible and means that you are able to accept the shifts available that suit your needs and lives, whilst being able to get some real job satisfaction when at work.
• Are you enthusiastic?
• Do you have a positive attitude?
• Are you trustworthy and reliable?
• Do you have a passion for ensuring people get the most enjoyment and opportunities from their lives?
If so, we cannot wait to hear more from you!
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
- Competitive hourly rates and paid travel time during your working hours
- The flexibility to choose from the available shifts that best suit your needs whilst earning money doing something you love
- Real opportunities to develop in your profession should you wish to do so through access to all internally and externally advertised job opportunities, as well as through a growth in knowledge and experience of working with different client groups and service types through bank work
- Online 24/7 access to your personal rota
- A company that is committed to its employees, bank workers and volunteers valuing their knowledge, individuality, creativity and flexibility
- Excellent and professionally certified training
- The chance to work with amazing people
If this is the right opportunity for you, please click ‘Apply’ to forward your details on to us; be sure to include your name, email address and contact telephone number. We will then contact you directly to discuss the role. If you are successful during this initial screening, you will be invited to an assessment and interview. Please note; we will select the first suitable applicants for assessment so don’t delay, apply today! Alternatively, why not ring the manager, Cheryl Tyrrell on 07483 960653 to ask any questions you may have regarding the role.