Coercive control became an offence on 29 December, 2015. Many of us have experienced a form of coercive control but haven’t realised it. What separates one of the actions we’ll look at below, with it being coercive, is why it’s done. If it’s done in order to...
Bank Support Worker – Portsmouth
Are you looking for a rewarding job? Have you ever considered trying your hand at work in the care sector? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
£10.35 to £13.61 weekend rate (including enhancements)
Open to new experiences, patient and friendly.
Are you looking for a rewarding job? Have you ever considered trying your hand at work in the care sector? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our team make a real difference in people's lives. Our staff support clients to go out for meals or a cup of coffee and even go on the odd shopping trip. How often do you get to do all of these fun things in a day job?
We also assist clients to find work or volunteering opportunities, access education at local colleges, get involved in community events, as well as helping with budgeting support, some aspects of personal care, cooking and cleaning and maintaining a home.
· Are you enthusiastic?
· Do you have a positive attitude?
· Are you trustworthy and reliable?
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
- Competitive rates of pay and paid travel time, including a higher mileage rate for car sharing
- Enhanced annual leave entitlements, with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Matched pension scheme contributions, plus Death in Service Benefit and salary sacrifice options
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave
- Excellent and professionally certified training, as well as access to fully-funded apprenticeship programmes
- Real opportunities to develop in your profession
- Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Everything you need to carry out your role free of charge, which may include a mobile phone, safety equipment and other necessary technology, a uniform where applicable, and of course a nice cup of tea or coffee throughout your day
- Access to discounts across lots of your favourite stores and online shopping sites, as well as discounted bus travel on the First bus network
- A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility
- The chance to work with amazing people