We have recently had our funding extended for the Domestic Violence and Abuse Health project at Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital following a successful pilot project. Thank you to the OPCC and MOJ for recognising this important project and extending our...
Complex Needs Partner VAWG – Safe Accommodation
You will provide practical and emotional support to women and enable them to maintain their independence, health and well-being in their home and community through innovative, co-produced, and asset-based interventions.
The ideal Complex Needs Partner will:
• Be a car driver with the use of a car for work purposes
• have experience of working with domestic abuse client group and services.
• have an understanding of recovery in mental health services and substance misuse services.
• have an awareness of the factors that put clients at risk of homelessness.
As a Complex Needs Partner you will provide practical and emotional support to women and enable them to maintain their independence, health and well-being in their home and community through innovative, co-produced, and asset-based interventions.
You will provide housing related support, and assist people to maintain their independence and prevent homelessness. You will work with vulnerable women to successfully move on from safe accommodation and achieve positive outcomes around health and wellbeing. you will work alongside our clients as an equal partner and give advice and guidance at a level matching the person’s skills and strengths.
• you will be experienced, skilled and enthusiastic.
• you will be passionate about working with people who have experienced domestic abuse.
• you will be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
• you will be skilled at working with crisis and be an excellent communicator.
• you will be passionate about empowering women.
• you will develop positive working relationships with the local community and support agencies to create a network of support for your clients.
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
- Competitive rates of pay and paid travel time, including a higher mileage rate for car sharing
- Enhanced annual leave entitlements, with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Matched pension scheme contributions, plus Death in Service Benefit and salary sacrifice options
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave
- Excellent and professionally certified training, as well as access to fully-funded apprenticeship programmes
- Real opportunities to develop in your profession
- Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Everything you need to carry out your role free of charge, which may include a mobile phone, safety equipment and other necessary technology, a uniform where applicable, and of course a nice cup of tea or coffee throughout your day
- Access to discounts across lots of your favourite stores and online shopping sites, as well as discounted bus travel on the First bus network
- A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility
- The chance to work with amazing people