The Cycling Without Age referral form allows you to submit an application to use our service. You can also do this by popping into your GP’s practice and speaking to the receptionist (not the doctor). They will then assist in connecting you to us. Please note that this service is only available to people living in Portsmouth and Hayling Island.
How we can help
Our aim in Portsmouth and Hayling Island is to:
- Combat social isolation and loneliness in our older communities
- Renew and maintain intergenerational communication
- Ensure the stories of our elders are not forgotten
- Build lasting intergenerational relationships
Cycling Without Age principles
Our guiding principles:
- Generosity – CWA is based on generosity and kindness
- Slowness – Live in the moment, sense, and experience
- Storytelling – So much is forgotten if we have no one to tell
- Relationships – CWA is about building and maintaining relationships
- Without Age – Allowing older people to age in a positive context
Cycling Without Age referral form
Please fill this in to be considered for a ride. There are special requirements that need to be met in order for us to offer you this service.