What is supported living?
Our Supported Living Teams work together with people across communities in supported accommodation or in their private homes, helping them to have control of their lives and a voice in shaping the service where they live. People live their lives the way they want and can request assistance whenever they feel it necessary. They have a say in recruitment, how support is delivered, celebrations, and social activities. Our support is personalised to their needs.
Supported Living offers:
- 24/7 support when needed
- Personal care, medication, and health appointments
- Cleaning, cooking, and laundry
- Companionship, leisure, and everyday activities
- Finance, budgeting, and benefits support
- Learning new skills and developing existing ones
- Highly skilled and dedicated staff